(RADIATOR) radonline maintenance

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon Sep 16 18:41:10 CDT 2002

Hello Mariano -

The delete that is done when an Auth request is received is done for
preventative maintenance to remove stale records.

If you want different behaviour for authentication and accounting, you
should use Handlers.

# define SessionDatabase's

<SessionDatabase SQL>
	Identifier SQLSDB
</SessionDatabase>

<SessionDatabase NULL>
	Identifier NULLSDB
</SessionDatabase>

# define Handlers

<Handler Request-Type = Accounting-Request>
	SessionDatabase SQLSDB
</Handler>

<Handler>
	SessionDatabase NULLSDB