(RADIATOR) %{Handler:name}

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Fri Sep 13 19:19:54 CDT 2002

Hello Mariano -

The AuthBy RADIUS clause actually deals with four seperate packets: the
request packet, the reply packet, the packet that is sent to the proxy
and the reply that comes back from the proxy. If you are interested,
have a look at the code in "Radius/AuthRADIUS.pm".

And yes you can use AddToRequest and StripFromRequest as you describe.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au