(RADIATOR) Re: MAX3000

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue Sep 10 20:16:46 CDT 2002

Hello David -

Yes Radiator works fine with the Lucent MAX300.

I do not have a configuration example, but I have copied this mail to
the Radiator mailing list and someone there may be able to help. You
should also look at the archive site and so a search, as I am sure this
topic has been discussed before.

	http://www.open.com.au/archives/radiator

The other source of information is the Lucent support seb site and the
documentation that came with the unit.

	https://support.lucent.com/cgi-
bin/gx.cgi/AppLogic+dns.prodcontent?product_id=max3000