(RADIATOR) Cli Authentication through DB ...

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue Sep 10 18:20:27 CDT 2002

Hello Mushtaque -

This topic has been discussed many times on the mailing list.

Please check the archive site:

	http://www.open.com.au/archives/radiator

This is very easy to do with an AuthBy FILE clause that calls an AuthBy
SQL clause.

# define AuthBy clauses

<AuthBy FILE>
	Identifier CheckNumber
	Filename %D/users.numbers

<AuthBy SQL>
	Identifier CheckDatabase
	AuthSelect select ......
	AuthColumnDef .....

# define Realms or Handlers

<Handler ....>
	AuthByPolicy ContinueWhileAccept
	AuthBy CheckNumber
	AuthBy ......
</Handler>

Your file %D/users.numbers would look something like this:

# %D/users.numbers

DEFAULT Auth-Type = CheckDatabase

DEFAULT Auth-Type = Accept

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au