(RADIATOR) pre auth hook

rcortez at info.com.ph rcortez at info.com.ph
Thu Sep 5 20:36:05 CDT 2002

hi,

       I'm using radiator with a preauth hook clause i'm having a
problem regarding the time it spend when using the preauth hook. In a
10 sec time i been able to process only 20 request, but when I remove
the preauthhook i can process 20 request in 2 sec. The function of a
preauth hook is updating the sessionreply using oracle as my database.
Is there a way to increase the speed of my request with/without preauth
hook.

Ray

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au