(RADIATOR) Handling preauthentication

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Sep 5 19:41:42 CDT 2002

Hello Claudio -

This is only for Service-Type = Outbound-User, which indicates
preauthentication according to your description.

Your other normal Handlers would be used for everything else.

Alternatively you could write a PreClientHook to do your checking and
which would add a pseudo-attribute to the request that you could then
look for in your special Handler.

PreClientHook file:"%D/checkwhatever"

<Handler Special-Indicator = /...../>
</Handler>