(RADIATOR) How to turn on duplicate checking that includes client port as re quired by RFC 2865

David Dimalouw (ENO) david.dimalouw at eno.ericsson.se
Thu Sep 5 07:22:07 CDT 2002

Hello,
We are running Radiator 2.17.1. The duplicate checking request we use currently is only based
on the "Radius Identifier" alone as defined by RFC 2138.

Now we want to change our configuration such that duplicate checking is based on RFC 2865
that will include the "client port (source UDP port)" and the "radius Identifier". How can this be done???
We have gone through the Reference document but could not find any document on how this
can be configured.