(RADIATOR) Port Mapping

Rickard Gunnarsson rickard.gunnarsson at wlanalliance.com
Mon Sep 2 04:25:30 CDT 2002

If you use Linux you can set a port redirect with iptables using something
like this

iptables -A PREROUTING -t nat -s 0.0.0.0/0 -p udp --source-port 1645 -j
REDIRECT --destination-port 1812

This will add a rule to the PREROUTING chain in the NAT table to redirect
any UDP traffic on port 1645 to port 1812. This way you can avoid running
two instances of Radiator. Again, if you run NT this will be of little help
to you :)

Regards,

Rickard