(RADIATOR) Radius config download

h.zuidema at kpn.com h.zuidema at kpn.com
Fri Oct 25 06:40:22 CDT 2002

Hi all,

This is more a question about client Radius implementations rather than
Radiator.

In our networks we use the Radius protocol (and Radiator of course!) also to
download config commands into our NAS equipment (Ascend/Lucent and Cisco).
This works very well in our environment. We now try to convince a new
supplier that it is indeed common practise to support this.

So my question to you all is: is support of config command download via
Radius limited to Ascend/Lucent and Cisco or are there other suppliers that
support this as well?

Cheers, Hylke Zuidema
KPN The Netherlands
Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au