(RADIATOR) ServiceAttrQuery parameter ignored

Bret Zarkiewicz bretz at utstar.com
Thu Oct 24 06:41:38 CDT 2002

I use the <AuthBy RADMIN> auth and UserAttrQuery and ServiceAttrQuery
(Service profiles) parameters
for check and reply items.  UserAttrQuery works fine but the radius server
seems to ignore the ServiceAttrQuery parameter.  I don't see anything
specifically relating to the configuration of ServiceAttrQuery in the
documentation except what is under 6.31.4.  I have attached my radius config
file and trace output.  I have received the 3.3.1 Radiator patch for
AuthRADMIN.pm and there is still no difference.

Bret Zarkiewicz
Engineer
UTStarcom, Inc.
phone: 732.516.7581