(RADIATOR) (Fwd) Last Call: Diameter Base Protocol to Proposed Standard

Mariano Absatz radiator at lists.com.ar
Wed Oct 23 09:59:44 CDT 2002

FYI,

according to this message, the diameter protocol (the expected successor to
radius) is being issued as a Proposed Standard RFC...

The RFC should be available in a few days, anyway, it should't differ from
the draft in
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-15.txt

I've read a very early version of the draft (months ago) and it's a totally
different beast... supposedly more flexible & confiable, but time will
tell... we also have to see what kind of support it gets from the NAS
vendors...

Regards