(RADIATOR) Radiator - Supports NAS situated in geographically separated area s.

MURUGAN V V MURUGANVV at nestec.net
Fri Oct 18 23:36:55 CDT 2002

Hi,

I have one doubt.

I am using the evaluvation version of Radiator.
I configured 3 web servers as RADIUS Client,
these web servers will request the Radiator server for user authentication.

Now all these web server & RADIUS Server are connected in the same lan.

I want to know can I place Radiator server in other lan,
I mean I want to place the web servers & Radius Server in geographically
separated areas.
can the RADIUS Client (here web server) can request the Radiator server
situated in some other part of the country. (different sub net)

Please do reply,
Thanks.
Murugan.
Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au