(RADIATOR) mssql and config file

Dan V danv at etginc.com
Thu Oct 17 14:01:34 CDT 2002

Im running into a problem with not being to authenticate via test utilty.
Here is my config file... Im wanting to authenticate and do accounting out of
the MSSQL db. I can start up radiusd with no problems and no errors until i
try running a testuser through test utility..I get "bad authenticator" from
the test utility...but accounting works fine...and from the log i get "Bad
attribute =value pair". What am i missing? I'm pretty sure i have everything
in the DB correctly. Heck i dunno...thats why im asking.

<Realm DEFAULT>
    <AuthBy SQL>
	DBSource	dbi:ODBC:radiusdb
	DBUsername	sa
	DBAuth		dbpassword
	AuthSelect select radiusname, password, checkattr, replyattr from
RADIUSCUSTOMERTEST where radiusname= %0

	AccountingTable	RAD_ACCOUNTING
	AcctColumnDef	USERNAME,User-Name
	AcctColumnDef	TIME_STAMP,Timestamp,integer
	AcctColumnDef	ACCTSTATUSTYPE,Acct-Status-Type
	AcctColumnDef	ACCTDELAYTIME,Acct-Delay-Time,integer
	AcctColumnDef	ACCTINPUTOCTETS,Acct-Input-Octets,integer
	AcctColumnDef	ACCTOUTPUTOCTETS,Acct-Output-Octets,integer
	AcctColumnDef	ACCTSESSIONID,Acct-Session-Id
	AcctColumnDef	ACCTSESSIONTIME,Acct-Session-Time,integer
	AcctColumnDef	ACCTTERMINATECAUSE,Acct-Terminate-Cause
	AcctColumnDef	NASIDENTIFIER,NAS-Identifier
	AcctColumnDef	NASPORT,NAS-Port,integer
	AcctColumnDef	FRAMEDIPADDRESS,Framed-IP-Address

	AcctFailedLogFileName %D/missedaccounting
    </AuthBy>
</Realm>

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au