(RADIATOR) RE: Not inserting in Radonline table

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Oct 17 01:58:43 CDT 2002

Hello AbdusSami -

I have had another look at the log file, and the problem may be due to
the way you have specified the queries in the SessionDatabase SQL
clause. The DeleteQuery shown below will delete all sessions in the
session database for a given user when the access request is received
(see the debug log), because the Acct-Session-Id is not present (it is
only present in the accounting requests).

	DeleteQuery DELETE FROM RADONLINE \
		WHERE ACCTSESSIONID like '%{Acct-Session-Id}' AND UserName like '%n'

This being the case, you will never be able to check simultaneous use,
because there will never be any more than one session shown for a given
user.

I think you will need to rethink what you are trying to do with your
SessionDatabase SQL queries.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au