(RADIATOR) ADSI problem

Billy Li billyl at unitechnetworks.com
Thu Oct 10 04:35:25 CDT 2002

Hi,

I am trying to use ADSI to connect to my Active Directory Windows 2000 box,
but I've found some problems ...

1. I have one OU with many sub-OU, I would like to know how can I set the
BindString? can I get the BaseDN based on the "LOGIN NAME" ???

2. From the LDIF file, we've found that the query string of the user are
using the "DISPLAY NAME" as the CN, the question is how can I make use of
the "LOGIN NAME" to convert it into "DISPLAY NAME" to get the password ?

3. I have add the config "AuthAttrDef
otherTelephone,Calling-Station-Id,check" to the config to check for the
user's CallerID for part of the authentication, but the question is, if I
have more than one "otherTelephone", I'll get the following error ...

Thu Oct 10 17:34:12 2002: INFO: Access rejected for sook: Check item
Calling-Station-Id expression 'ARRAY(0x225cec8)' does not match '80009000'
in request

please help

thanks.

regards,