(RADIATOR) radpwtst trace level 3

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Oct 2 21:28:42 CDT 2002

Hello William -

You should consider Radar for per-object level debugging.

	http://www.open.com.au/radar

Of course you can always telent to the Monitor port and enter the
low-level commands, but using Radar is *much* easier.

You can also use the PacketTrace parameter in your configuration file.

Have a look at the Monitor and PacketTrace sections of the Radiator
3.3.1 reference manual.

On Thursday, October 3, 2002, at 07:26 AM, William Hernandez wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> Using the radpwtst of Radiator 3.3.1 there is no difference in output
> between "radpwtst -trace 2" and "radpwtst -trace  3" and "radpwtst
> -trace 4" provides way too much output.
> # radpwtst -trace 3
> sending Access-Request...
> OK
>
> I seem to recall that with Radiator 2.18.2
> # radpwtst -trace
> would output the attributes in the Access-Accept and the final result.
>
> This was simpler and cleaner output.
>
> Is "radpwtst -trace 3" working correctly?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> William

NB: I am travelling this week, so there may be delays in our
correspondence.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au