(RADIATOR) Radiator with DHCP

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Nov 28 00:10:54 CST 2002

Hello Chris -

It is not possible to do what you request, because as the reference
manual states (section 6.65), DHCP uses privileged port numbers, hence
must be run as root (or at least with root privileges).

It is also not possible to run the DHCP server on the same host as
Radiator (also due to port numbers).

BTW - you should use the latest DHCP server from www.isc.org and use
the SubnetSelectionOption.

If you have any other questions, please contact me directly.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au