(RADIATOR) Cisco Dis-connection messages.

Grant J. Moritz grantm at staff.airnet.com.au
Wed Nov 27 22:55:57 CST 2002

As shown in my E-mail I work for an ISP on a helpdesk. We use Cisco 5400
and 5300 Access Servers and using radiator I believe they spit out
dis-connections to a log.

23/11/2002 18:27:17
23/11/2002 19:26:55
0:59:38
560185
4071389
Async
202.174.35.171
User-Request
1045

As shown above this is the format the logs are in, what im wondering is
if there is some sort of detailed documentation on the dis-connection
reasons. Obviously User-Request is the user hanging up the connection
but I have no idea what the 1045 means. There are also numerous other
messages that I don't know about.

I have asked our System Engineers and they haven't been able to find any
documentation either. While not essentially related to radiator I was
wondering if someone could point me in the right direction for this
problem.

Other messages are :

User-Request
PPP Receive Term