(RADIATOR) PostAuthHook nightmares.

Steve Phillips steve at nz.asiaonline.net
Mon Nov 25 21:32:55 CST 2002

At 16:02 26/11/2002, Hugh Irvine wrote:

>Hello Steve -
>
>There are some example hooks including a ReplyHook that does pretty much
>what you require in the file "goodies/hooks.txt".
>
>If you have any further questions, please let me know.

Found that after I posted the message :-) I'm am now busy LARTing myself
and rewriting my script - It appears however that I will still need two
separate instances of the script, one to handle Local Authing by AuthBy
FILE and one to handle AuthBy RADIUS, would that be right ?

Also, is there a way, when changing the reply code to an Access-Reject, to
insert your own Reply-Message to something other than "Request Denied" ? it
appears that $rp->change_attr and $rp->delete_attr('Reply-Message'); simply
add another Reply-Message Attribute and dont actually delete the "Request
Denied" reply.

Also :-)

When changing the message code to an Access-Reject, is there a way to
delete all the current attributes in the reply packet as these are still
sending back information such as "Framed-MTU" etc etc (this is mostly
cosmetic I guess as it does not appear to actually break anything)

Steve.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au