(RADIATOR) Deleting Rogue Sessions Automatically..... Help!

Steve Brown steve at neteze.com
Wed Nov 20 12:22:26 CST 2002

Actually the problem that whacked us for a few hours until we figured it out
was when we changed the IP address of our NAS

When Radiator goes to check using SNMP if the session is still active, if it
can not contact the RAS it just defaults to claiming it is still active. I
would think that the default would be if it can not contact the RAS then
assume the session is no longer active and remove it from the table. But
then again maybe there are reasons to do it the way it works now ...

Steve