(RADIATOR) Deleting Rogue Sessions Automatically..... Help!

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue Nov 19 20:06:16 CST 2002

Hello Brad -

The usual reason for this problem is missing accounting stop records
(or incorrect processing of same).

You will need to find out first of all what the exact problem is, then
you can try to fix it.

If you would like me to help you, I will need to see a copy of your
configuration file (no secrets) together with a trace 4 debug from
Radiator showing what is happening.