(RADIATOR) Removing a second Proxy State attribute.

Jason Gaddis jasong at hercules.pngusa.net
Thu Nov 14 23:42:42 CST 2002

Try this,

In your config add something close to the following line:

ReplyHook file:"/usr/local/etc/testhook"

and the file it pointing to being:

-------------------

sub
        {

    my $p = ${$_[0]};   # proxy reply packet
    my $rp = ${$_[1]};  # reply packet to NAS
    my $op = ${$_[2]};  # original request packet
    my $sp = ${$_[3]};  # packet sent to proxy

my $proxystate = $op->get_attr('Proxy-State');

if ($proxystate)  {
$rp->delete_attr('Proxy-State');
$rp->add_attr('Proxy-State',$proxystate);
                }
        }

-Jason

Mike McCauley                               mikem at open.com.au