(RADIATOR) Session Limit Question

Chris Kay Chris.Kay at techex.com.au
Thu Nov 14 17:05:58 CST 2002

Hugh

is there a way i can use the results from Identifier CheckUser, in Identifier CheckGroup ect...

So in the first authby if the user has a group of Techex can i use Techex in the Identifier CheckGroup authby
EG: select * from online where group = $group (where $group = the result of the first authby)

Regards
       Chris Kay
       Techex Communications Pty Ltd