(RADIATOR) IP Allocation from SQL

Surajh Surjoo [ MTN Sandhurst ] Surajh.Surjoo at mtn.co.za
Thu Nov 14 06:57:27 CST 2002

Hi
We are currently using RADIATOR 3.0.  We have implemented IP allocation from
the SQL DB and it worked fine, for a while.
However, under normal load, the IP addresses were been completely used up
and not released back to the DB for reallocation.
Radiator would then deny new requests.
We had a pool of 255 IPs which showed their states as all active.  However,
the session database only showed about 45 active online users,
and when a user disconnected, he would disconnect from the session database,
but not return the IP to the pool for reallocation.

Anyone have similar problems and can help me here, before I upgrade to 3.3.1
much appreciated...

Surajh Surjoo
Systems Engineer - Data
Mobile: 0832129829
Mobile Fax: 083 8 2129829
Office Fax: 011 3018811
Office Tel: 011 3016000
surajh.surjoo at mtn.co.za

"Imagination is more important than Knowledge" - Albert Einstein

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au