(RADIATOR) RE: Do you have an update to the dictionary

Karel van der Velden k.vandervelden at planettechnologies.nl
Thu Nov 14 02:02:02 CST 2002

Hello Hugh,

Did you already receive the latest dictionary from Redback? I have the same statements in my logs.

Regards,
    Karel van der Velden

Hello -

We don't have these definitions yet either, but I have copied this mail to
Onno Becker at Redback who will send them to us I'm sure.

Hi Onno!

:-)

On Wed, 5 Jun 2002 17:55, private at matavtv.net wrote:
> Wed Jun  5 09:55:30 2002: ERR: Attribute number 143 (vendor 2352) is not
> defined in your dictionary
> Wed Jun  5 09:55:30 2002: ERR: Attribute number 142 (vendor 2352) is not
> defined in your dictionary
>

> It came from a RedBack machine , new version .

Karel van der Velden           |   telnr: +31 50 5881003
Leonard Springerlaan 29        |   faxnr: +31 50 5883216
9727 AR Groningen              |   e-mail: k.vandervelden at planettechnologies.nl
The Netherlands
DISCLAIMER: This Statement is not an official statement from, nor does it represent an official postion of Planet Technologies or KPN