(RADIATOR) Auth by NAS-Identifier

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Nov 6 09:33:15 CST 2002

Hello -

You can use a regular expression in the check like this:

	NAS-IP-Address = /^10\.0\.0\./

which will match all the IP addresses starting with "10.0.0.".

Note that you are matching strings with a Perl regexp, not an IP
address per se.

And no you should not have to upgrade, but do some testing to make sure.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au