(RADIATOR) Auth by NAS-Identifier

Ben-Nes Michael miki at canaan.co.il
Tue Nov 5 10:26:34 CST 2002

Hi Again

What will the ( AuthColumnDef n, GENERIC, check ) is going to check ?
That the Ip in the db is equal to the one from the NAS ?
If so how can i specify an ALL IP ? can I use netmask like 10.0.0.1/0 ? or
maybe 'ALL' ?

And last Q, will i have to upgrade from ver 2.17.1 to enable such check ?

Have a nice travelling ;)

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au