(RADIATOR) Session Limit Question

Chris Kay Chris.Kay at techex.com.au
Mon Nov 4 19:17:06 CST 2002

Ok here goes

I wish to check a username to make sure it is in the database, if it is
I would then like it to check it again a group to see if its inside a
certain group of users, if it is I would then like it to check how many
users of that group are currently logged on and using a stored limit in
the database, I would like it to log on if under that limit or else
fail.

I need a portlimitcheck for a group of users not all users.

But still needs to act as a normal server for normal users not belonging
to a group, also I cant change the username to a user at host type
username,
Because the group is already to large.

I have so far gathered that a pre hook would be the best way to do this
but I know nothing about hooks.

Would I be able to like have it execute a PHP script to do all the
checking and if returns "1" continue and if returns "2" fail?

If that's not possible could someone point me to a place I could learn
the above....

Thanks in regards

Chris Kay (Systems Development)
Techex Communications
Website: www.techex.com.au Email: chris.kay at techex.net.au
Telephone: 1300 88 111 2 - Fax: (02) 9970 5788

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au