(RADIATOR) Re: Radmin1.5

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu May 30 23:45:08 CDT 2002

Hello Chairath -

The first thing to do is check whether you need the Ascend vendor-specifics,
which depends on what software version you are running on the MAX. If you
aren't already running recent software that supports the vendor-specifics, I
suggest you upgrade.

Next, you will have to make any changes required to the standard Radiator
dictionary so that you have the correct attributes defined.

Then, you will have to generate the new dictionary definitions for Radmin
with the convertDict.pl script ("radattrs.dat").

And finally you will need to reload the RADATTRS table in the database.

In other words, both Radiator and Radmin *must* have the same idea about what
radius attribute definitions are in use.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au