(RADIATOR) Radmin1.5

Chairath K chairath at lensodatacom.co.th
Thu May 30 23:22:30 CDT 2002

GlacierHello Hugh,

In Radmin1.5 , we can specify Radius Check and Reply Radius attribute for each user. So we would like to set "Ascend-IP-Direct" for Radius Reply , but there are no this attribute when I click drop-down menu in "Radius attribute for user " window. So I try to append this attribute in RADATTRS Table , but it still not appears in drop-down menu . Well , I find that there are another attribute (I can't remember the name of this attribute) which use attribute number as same as Ascend-IP-Direct (number 209). Therefore , I try to rename it to Ascend-IP-Direct.

Then I can use it in drop-down menu in "Radius attribute for user " window. But when I log in and see the log file , it shows "ARRAY(0x20f2bc8) = 10.10.0.11" instead of "Ascend-IP-Direct = 10.10.0.11" . So there are a way to solve this problem .

Reagads,

Chairath