(RADIATOR) Re: SessionDatabse SQL and Multiple Logins

radius at bitor.com radius at bitor.com
Sun May 26 20:51:04 CDT 2002

Dear Hugh,

The problem we are faced with is that the NAS we use does not use ports. It
sends the port type as "5" being virtual to the Radius. So all sessions by
any user gets stored in the database with having a port of "0" as such, when
the "delete from RADONLINE where NASIDENTIFIER='%1' and NASPORT=0%2" is
called, all my users get deleted.

Regards