(RADIATOR) Ace

Judy Angel J.Angel at herts.ac.uk
Mon May 13 08:31:10 CDT 2002

I am new to ratiator, hope you can advise me.

hostH is an Ace client and radius server, hostA which is an  Ace server and
radius server. At present users dialin to the ascend box( user file below)
and  authenticate against the hostA Ace server.
I am in the process of changing the radius to radiator, on HostH, and can
not  find information, on how to pass the caller from radius server hostH
to the Ace server hostA

acesid  Authentication-Type = ACE, Ascend-Token-Immediate = TokImm-Yes
        Service-Type = Framed,
        Framed-Protocol = PPP,
        Framed-IP-Address = xxxxxxxxxxxxx,
        Framed-Route = "xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx",
        Framed-IP-Netmask = 255.255.248.0,
        Ascend-Link-Compression = Link-Comp-MS-Stac,
        Ascend-Idle-Limit = 3600,
        Ascend-Client-Assign-DNS = DNS-Assign-Yes,
        Ascend-Client-Primary-DNS = xxxxxxxxxxxxx,
        Ascend-Client-Secondary-DNS = xxxxxxxxxx

Have tried to put the users file as shown or set the config to

<Realm staff>
        <AuthBy ACE>
                ConfigDirectory /var/adm/aat/ace/data
        </AuthBy>
</Realm>

but it will not allow a Host entry in the config to redirect to the ace
server.

I am testing with the radpwtst file.

thanks
Judy Angel