(RADIATOR) radiusd re-start so often

peter moody peter at enabledsites.com
Fri May 10 11:27:30 CDT 2002

We had a similar problem, with radius dying every night.  The problem
was that our db backup script was tying up mysql (missing "-q" or
something) and radiator was hanging trying to execute it's queries.

I'm going to guess that this is what's happening with both of your
systems, though maybe not on the backup as it was with ours.  I would
look at your mysql setup.  Can you beef up your mysql setup?

-Peter

--
Peter Moody		Systems Administrator
peter at enabledsites.com