(RADIATOR) Question

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue Mar 26 16:45:04 CST 2002

Hello Stephen -

To assign static addresses, you would normally specify the address in the
reply attributes for the user in whatever user database you have.

In a flat file it would look like this:

# define users
# check attributes on the first line (no trailing comma)
# reply attributes on second and subsequent lines

someuser Password = ....., .....
	Service-Type = Framed-User,
	Framed-Protocol = PPP,
	Framed-IP-Address = 1.2.3.4,
	Framed-IP-Netmask = .....,

anotheruser Password = ......, .....

If you have any other questions, please contact me.

ps - the contents of the goodies directory like wimscomplex example are
contributed by Radiator users and are not supported directly by us

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au