(RADIATOR) Disconnecting users from radwho.cgi

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Mar 20 17:41:01 CST 2002

Hello Tunde -

There is no generic way to disconnect users on different NAS's, other than
the recent "Disconnect-Request" which some NAS software supports.

You will have to check with your NAS vendor to see if the Disconnect-Request
is supported. If it is, you can use the radpwtst tool included in Radiator to
send it, but this must still be configured into the radwho.cgi script.

Otherwise you will have to write a script that logs into the NAS and issues
whatever command is required to disconnect the user.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au