(RADIATOR) Disconnecting users from radwho.cgi

Tunde Itayemi aitayemi at taralos.metrong.com
Wed Mar 20 10:46:01 CST 2002

Hi All,

Is there a way to disconnect online users from say the radwho.cgi web interface?
Let's say I have implemented the session database, installed snmp and configured it.
By just deleting the user's entry from the radwho.cgi web output, does this automatically
disconnect the user? From the radiator manual, I seem to understand that a separate
program must be "hooked" to the radwho.cgi script so as to disconnect the user.

Is there some free program out there that works fine and it generic NAS-compatible?
Well, if it isn't free I would still like to know about it.

Regards,
Tunde Itayemi.