(RADIATOR) Accounting Data

Shane Malden maldensh at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 18 16:49:42 CST 2002

I have just started to record Accounting Data sent from our NAS to a flat
file. Is it possible to store this into a MDB (MS Access) file or is it only
possible to SQL? I am interested in running reports on this Data to see who
uses it the most, Time and Data wise. Our Systems are all NT so anyone with
any information, it would be appreciated.

Regards,
Shane

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au