(RADIATOR) How to make to SQL querys out of one ClearNasQuery?

Steve Rainbow s.rainbow at oneworldtele.com
Wed Mar 13 08:43:32 CST 2002

Help with password problem.

Below is a configuration on my Radius where by when the Called number comes
in it is authenticated by the username/password in the FILE ./users.owt

<Handler Called-Station-Id=/241845200[0-9]/>

        <AuthBy FILE>
                Filename ./users.owt
                AddToReply cisco-avpair = "ip:addr-pool=pool2"
        </AuthBy>

</Handler>

What I'm trying to do is, on certain called numbers, to be able to
authenticate on any or no username/password. Either by having a FILE which
has *.*? maybe or can i just authenticate on the called number.

Thanks,

Steve.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au