(RADIATOR) How to make to SQL querys out of one ClearNasQuery?

Toomas Kärner tomkar at estpak.ee
Wed Mar 13 06:43:23 CST 2002

Hi,

My problem is that I cant find a way to execute two SQL querys because of
single accounting-on or accounting-off packet. Wher the box goes down or
comes up everything works with session database (it get's cleared) but I
want to have that  message also in the user accounting log table. We are
planning to start counting time and  then if the box goes down and  I have
only start records then, I can't count anything because that message is not
in the log. As I tried and as it was writen in here ";" between the querys
doesn't help. Only way to do it is in some sord of PreClientHook but I'm
afraid of the impact to preformance (because this is executed on every
incomeing packet - the longer it is .... the slower it is ....).

Rgds.

Toomas Kärner

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au