(RADIATOR) Strange Problem, no billing data

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon Mar 11 00:41:20 CST 2002

Hello Marcel -

Thanks for sending the debug.

It appears that you are sending the radius accounting to 202.65.68.8:1646 and
the authentication to 202.65.68.8:1645. There is a response from the radius
server in both cases.

Could you please send me a copy of your configuration file (no secrets)
together with a trace 4 debug from Radiator showing what is happening.

thanks

Hugh

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au