(RADIATOR) unknown ports

Ronan Eckelberry radiator at gowebco.com
Thu Mar 7 13:21:10 CST 2002

	Most likely those ports are opened to communicate with the other
RADIUS and/or SQL servers that you are proxying to.  Do a netstat to see
what addresses that they are connected to.  You will probably see that
it is the other servers.  RADIUS RECEIVES Authentication and Accounting
requests on 1645 and 1646 (Or whatever ports you configure in your cfg
file), but for it to proxy the info, it will have to open up another
connection on another port to connect to the other RADIUS servers.  You
will probably see that they are connecting to another address on port
1645 or 1646.

-Ronan