(RADIATOR) Exactly the Opposite

Jon Snyder jon at pdx.edu
Wed Mar 6 21:30:56 CST 2002

Anyone know of a simple way I might have overlooked to invert the sense of
an AuthBy?

AcceptIfMissing is part of this, but what I'm after is more of
"RejectIfFound"--I want to reject users if they are in a DBFILE.  I have
hacked this by putting a bogus User-Password into the dbm and using
AcceptIfMissing, but it would be nice if there were a way to have an AuthBy
do everything it was going to do, then have a keyword to swap ACCEPT and
REJECT when it was finished.

Jon Snyder
Computing & Networking Services
Portland State University