(RADIATOR) Auth by NT group & Radius rejects expired passwords

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Fri Jun 28 20:00:17 CDT 2002

Hello Richard -

I notice that Ashley Kent has already sent you an example (thanks Ash).

You should also note that there is a patched version of AuthNT.pm for
Radiator 3.1 that implements a number of new flags for dealing with password
expiry, etc.

Finally, there is usually no way to prompt a client for anything as the
dialup client doesn't display any return messages (ie: Microsoft).

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au