Follow-up: (RADIATOR) TNT Authentication problem Lucent can't figure out

terryr at ccis.net terryr at ccis.net
Mon Jun 24 11:13:23 CDT 2002

I've just gotten this running with an old ascend radius, but still no luck
with radiator. Version radiator is 2.19, and TAOS is 9.1.2
I also tried Scott's suggestion (changing allow-unencrypted-tunnel-password
= yes), no diff..

                    "Nicholas N.
                    Sten"                To:     <terryr at ccis.net>
                    <nsten at o1.com>       cc:
                                         Subject:     RE: Follow-up: (RADIATOR) TNT
                    06/24/2002            Authentication problem Lucent can't figure out
                    10:46 AM

Two questions.  What RADIUS server (and version) are you using?  What
revision of TAOS is on your TNTs?

-Nick