Follow-up: (RADIATOR) TNT Authentication problem Lucent can't figure out

terryr at ccis.net terryr at ccis.net
Mon Jun 24 09:16:06 CDT 2002

This dump shows auth-radius-compat = vendor-specific; I've also tried
old-ascend.

                    terryr at ccis.net
                    Sent by:               To:     radiator at open.com.au
                    owner-radiator at o       cc:
                    pen.com.au             Subject:     (RADIATOR) TNT Authentication problem
                                            Lucent can't figure out

                    06/24/2002 09:11
                    AM

I'm having a problem getting my first Max TNT up and authenticating.
Looking at the debug (below) it appears the secrets aren't matching - the
password string being sent is garbage. Lucent is stumped, and I HAVE to
have this server up by this time tomorrow. Anybody have a suggestion?