(RADIATOR) Adding an SQL based attribute before AuthBy SQLRADIUS

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon Jun 24 02:09:15 CDT 2002

Hello Sebastian -

Probably the simplest thing to do is have an AuthBy SQL clause before the
AuthBy SQLRADIUS clause, something like this:

# define AuthBy clauses

<AuthBy SQL>
	Identifier GetCustomAttribute
	DBSource ....
	DBUsername ....
	DBAuth ....
	AuthSelect select ATTRIBUTE from ......
	AuthColumnDef 0, Custom-Attribute-Name, reply
</AuthBy>

<AuthBy SQLRADIUS>
	Identifier ForwardToProxy

# define Realm or Handler

<Handler>
	AuthByPolicy ContinueAlways
	AuthBy GetCustomAttribute
	AuthBy ForwardToProxy
</Handler>

Of course the Custom-Attribute-Name must be defined in the dictionary.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au