(RADIATOR) not running from inetd - help!

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon Jun 17 20:17:31 CDT 2002

Hello Shon -

There is no "=" for the -config_file parameter - it should look like this:

radius  dgram   udp     wait    root    /usr/local/radius/bin/radiusd
-config_file usr/local/radius/conf/radius.conf -foreground

BTW - we normally recommend that you start radiusd from your system startup
sequence (rc.local or your moral equivalent) and that you use the
restartWrapper program included in the "goodies" directory.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au