(RADIATOR) RE:PrePaid for Voip

neil d. quiogue quioguen at cpcnet-hk.com
Mon Jun 17 01:24:14 CDT 2002

Hello,

Since your email didn't contain much details, check your VoIP gateway (or the system that provides call control).  Your VoIP gateway or system should understand the Session-Timeout RADIUS attribute and implement session termination.  Check with your vendor on it.

Regards,

Neil D. Quiogue

"Information and attachments herein are intended for the named recipients
only.  It may contain attorney-client privileged or confidential matter.
immediately, and destroy the original message.  Do not disclose the
contents to anyone.  Thank you."