(RADIATOR) Tags with tunnel attributes .

private at matavtv.net private at matavtv.net
Thu Jun 13 01:16:49 CDT 2002

 Hi there ,

I've looked at the documentation , but couldn't find any
understandable explanation about using "tags" with tunnel attributes .
I've read about \001xxx in the beginning of the string and about 1:xxx too ,
but
non of them works if the value comes from the LDAP .

I just want to know what string should I put in the LDAP attribute for
TunnelServerEndPoint
If I want the tag to be : 1 , and the value to be : lns1 .

Thanks ,
Eyal .
Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au