(RADIATOR) TimeBanking

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Fri Jun 7 20:11:54 CDT 2002

Hello Robert -

By setting the TimeBanking parameter, Radiator will automatically maintain
the amount of time left for each user. However, you will need to run some
sort of cron job at the beginning of each month to set/reset the monthly
limits. You should also check to see whether Emerald itself already has a
utility to do this for you.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au